1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The website of bracia-mniejsi.pl is run by the Pomeranian Foundation Bracia Lesssi (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation), with its registered office at Czaple 100, 80-298 Gdańsk, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public establishments healthcare provided by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk under the KRS number: 0000705942.
2. These regulations are designed to define the conditions for making online donations using the form available on the website of bracia-rawy.pl implemented by the PayU SA website and the conditions for receiving gifts as a thank you for the donation.
3. Online payments are handled by the payment operator PayU SA, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań NIP 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444, District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 0000274399
4. These Regulations are available at https://bracia-śmiesi.pl/regulamin-darowizn/
2. ONE-TIME DONATION RULES
1. A donation may be made by any adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit with legal capacity. These persons will be referred to as “Donors” in the remainder of the Regulations.
2. The PayU website enables donations to be made to the Foundation in order to support the implementation of its statutory activities.
3. In order to make a one-time donation by the PayU Website, after completing the form available on the website www.bracia-otnesi.pl/adres, the donor will be redirected to a dedicated website of payu.pl.
4. As part of online payment, the Donor may make payments using:
– electronic transfers (including the BLIK or Google Pay application), traditional transfers (the current list of cooperating banks and PayU SA payment methods is available at http://www.payu.pl/ Płatności-online) and payment cards.
5. Additionally, the PayU Service enables the Donor to download a form for making a donation at the post office or bank.
6. Filling the above-mentioned the form and switching to the PayU website is equivalent to consenting to the processing of data provided in the form for marketing purposes, in accordance with §4 of these Regulations.
7. Details regarding the implementation of online payments are specified in the regulations of the Payment Operator available at: https://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania
X Recurring and one-off payments made with payment cards are made using the PayU online payment system.
X The recurring payment is automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period. This means that the amount of the donation indicated by the Donor will be automatically charged from the payment card. If there are no funds on the card or the authorization limit is too low, the declared amount will not be charged.
X In the event of problems with the transfer of a one-time or recurring donation, please report them via the e-mail address: XXXX
3. RULES FOR RECEIVING GIFTS
1. A gift in the form of a HOUSE FOR JEŻA will be given to a Donor who will make a payment of at least PLN 100.00 with a properly completed form on the website www.bracia-limsi.pl/adres
2. The gift will be given within 7 days from the date of donation.
3. The gift is shipped via Poczta Polska (or courier)
4. The gift is shipped only in Poland.
5. A gift in the form of a HEMADE HOUSE will be given from 1 to 30 September 2021 or while stocks last.
4. DATA PROCESSING
1. By filling in the data in the Donor Form, he accepts the Regulations and agrees to the processing of Personal Data by the Foundation in accordance with the terms of the Regulations and for the purposes specified therein.
2. The administrator of personal data is Pomorska Fundacja Bracia Lesssi.
3. The donor has the right to access the data, correct it, demand its removal, as well as the right to limit processing, object to the processing of personal data and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if the data is processed contrary to legal requirements.
4. The data will be processed in order to conclude and perform the contract concluded with the Administrator and to make the necessary settlements in connection with its conclusion (if necessary), as well as to fulfill our statutory activities. The data will also be processed for marketing purposes.
5. The data may be processed in a fully automated manner, including profiling.
6. Providing data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude a contract.
7. To the extent that the data is processed on the basis of a separate consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
8. Personal data will be processed in principle until the expiry of the limitation period for claims and obligations under the contract